Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Information
Since its arrival in March 2020, the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) has affected every aspect of our lives. As we continue fighting the health and economic effects of COVID pandemic, federal, state, and local agencies are working hand-in-hand to serve the people of Mississippi and our nation.
This page offers links to federal and state resources and information that may be useful as we continue to rebuild from the national health emergency and resulting economic fallout.
COVID-19 updates and resources provided by the Office of Mississippi Governor Tate Reeves are available here.
Access up-to-date recommendations for your own personal health circumstances at Coronavirus.gov.
Federal Agency Resources and Information
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Comprehensive Information for Individuals, Communities, Health Care Provides, and more.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Resources
- Mississippi State Department of Health
- COVID-19 Vaccines
- CDC Resuming Business Toolkit
- Federal Register Notice: Temporary Halt in Residential Evictions
U.S. Department of the Treasury
Information on Support for Workers, Businesses, State and Local Governments, and more.
Internal Revenue Service
Economic Impact Payments, Employment Tax Credits, and more
U.S. Department of Labor
Wages, Hours and Leave, Unemployment Benefits, and more.
Small Business Administration
Paycheck Protection Program Loans, Economic Injury Disaster Loans and Loan Advance, SBA Debt Relief, and more.
- SBA Coronavirus Relief Options
- SBA COVID Economic Injury Disaster Loans (including U.S. Agricultural Businesses)
- Small Business Guide (U.S. Chamber of Commerce)
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center (MSBDC)
- MSBDC: COVID-19 Business Recovery Assistance
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Resources and FAQ on Food Safety and Supply, USDA Services, and more.
- USDA Rural Development
- USDA Food and Nutrition Service (Child Nutrition, WIC, SNAP, etc.)
- H-2A Visa Program
- Mississippi Department of Agriculture and Commerce
Federal Emergency Management Agency
Resources and Help, Emergency Declarations, Procurement Guidance, and more.
U.S. Department of Education
Resources for Schools and School Personnel, Home Activities, and more.
- Federal Student Aid: COVID-19 and Forbearance Information for Students, Borrowers & Parents
- Mississippi Department of Education
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Information on Homeownership, Renting, Public Housing, Homelessness, and Community Development.
- CDC COVID-19 Household Checklist
- HUD Homeownership Resources for Mississippi
- Public and Indian Housing COVID-19 Resources
U.S. Department of Justice
Information on Support for Local Law Enforcement, Fighting COVID-19 Fraud, and more.
U.S. Department of Defense
Guidance and Support Activities, and more.
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
National Response Plan, VA Video Connect, and more.
U.S. Department of State
Travel Advisories, Assistance to U.S. Citizens Abroad, and more.
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
Guidance on Programs for Medicare, Medicaid, CHIP, and more.
Environmental Protection Agency
Resources and Information on Disinfectants, Safe Drinking Water, and more.
U.S. Department of Energy
Information on DOE Work to Coordinate COVID-19 Response
U.S. Department of Transportation
Information on Guidelines on Air, Surface, and Maritime Travel.
How You Can Help Fight the Coronavirus Pandemic
- For general information on how you can help respond to the coronavirus pandemic click here.
- Volunteer opportunities may also be available for licensed healthcare professionals, trained medical persons, and Medical Reserve Corps volunteers.
- To help alleviate the blood supply shortage in Mississippi, visit the Mississippi Blood Services or the American Red Cross.